Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Do I have a chance to get into these universities?


Do I have a chance to get into these universities?
My overall high school GPA will be a 3.8. I haven't been involved in many extracurriculars. I'm a junior though, so if I do a lot of extracurriculars my senior year, get really good SAT scores and write a good essay do I have a chance of getting to the University of Maryland Baltimore County, the University of New Hampshire, or the University of Vermont? My dreams schools are Princeton, Johns Hopkins, and Dartmouth, but I know I don't have a chance there. :(
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Yeah, I think you have a chance to get into those schools. Even Princeton.


2
YES,..IF U KEEP UP UR GPA THEN YES I HAVE THE SAME GPA AND I GOT IN TO EXTRRACURIICULAR ACTIVIETIES THIS YEAR AND I THINK THAT WILL BE GOOD NO WORRIES

Popular Posts