Sunday, March 20, 2011

Can I get into University of Maryland-Baltimore County?


Can I get into University of Maryland-Baltimore County?
I have a kind of average academic record (2.9 GPA, 1400 SAT's, 21 ACT) and I have a Non verbal learning disability and SEVERE anger management problems but my EC's are where I kick ass: *Sports editor of HS paper *Work on schools news program *Beat writer for local paper for my HS baseball, football, basketball, cross country, and tennis teams *Did work for other local paper covering my HS *Part time job as a little league umpire *Part time job as a pizza delivery man *Part time job at my towns field club *Worked for the democratic party and traveled to Pennsylvania to canvass for Obama on Election day weekend *Young Democrats club *Support the Troops club member *Big Brother, Big Sister program *Volunteer at Jewish Home for Elderly *Summer program at Misericordia University on Communications *Attendee of Sports Broadcasting camp I'm not from Maryland, I'm from CT, and dont they like diversity as in kids who arent from instate? So what do you think?? :)
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Only 12% of University of Maryland (baltimore county) students get accepted with a 2.5-2..99 GPA average. However, because you've joined many activities, and worked, I think that you DO have a good chance of getting in. =)


2
UMd-BC is somewhat out of reach. UMd- Eastern Shores will probably accept you as an out-of-state student. Get your Anger Management problems under control, or don't bother attending university.

Popular Posts