Thursday, March 10, 2011

I need to know how long it takes to get from Maryland to California via airplane...?


I need to know how long it takes to get from Maryland to California via airplane...?
My boyfriend is leaving for college in California and I would like to make him a play list for the flight. I feel bad because I can't fly out with him due to my schooling as well. But I need to know how long it will take for him to go from Baltimore Maryland to San Diego California.
Other - United States - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Should be about 4 hours if the weather is decent. Then you have to add the time for any layovers. For the final touch you have to factor in the time zone change between Wi. and Ca.


2
MAY BE 3 1/2 IF NO LAY OVERS


3
I could find no evidence of a nonstop flight from BWI to San Diego (SAN). It is necessary to change planes in one of several hub cities between BWI and SAN. The total time required, including layovers between planes, ranges from a little less than 7 hours to about 9 hours, depending on the airline and the transfer point. The cheapest fares and reasonably good schedules seemed to be on AirTran via Atlanta: http://www.airtran.com There are several nonstop flights to SAN daily from Washington Dulles (IAD). Those flights require about 5 hours 15 minutes.

Popular Posts