Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What are my chances of getting into U of Maryland, Baltimore. U of Virginia and U of Pitt?


What are my chances of getting into U of Maryland, Baltimore. U of Virginia and U of Pitt?
I have a 3.8 unweighted GPA 2050 SAT Club soccer 12 years Indoor and 10 time city champs. School Soccer 2 years. Operation smile participant. Cross country 1 year PAML participant 4 years (math competition). Babysitter 5 years (infants...I might write an essay on this). National Honor Society. National Spanish Honor Society. 100+ hours of community service. Gold Key Club 3 years. ( I need to take the ACT and SAT II test stil and will be taking AP Stat this year) I meant club soccer indoor & outdoor * I heard if you OOS you wont get into UVA... is that true?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Your odds of getting in are good at UMBC and fair at Pitt and UVA. Even Virginia residents with a 4.0 GPA can get turned down at UVA

Popular Posts