Friday, April 8, 2011

What are some good universities for someone who wants to do pre-dental?


What are some good universities for someone who wants to do pre-dental?
I am a junior in high school in the state of maryland. I'm looking for a college that can propel me to Dental school but I dont know where to go. The top 2 colleges on my list are: University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) University of Maryland College Park (University of Maryland) If you think I should be looking at any other colleges for pre-dental preparation, then I am more than welcoming to suggestions. They dont have to be in Maryland but I am preferring that they would be. Regardless of location, please list your suggestions. Thank You.
Higher Education (University +) - 0 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
here are some search results

Popular Posts