Saturday, April 30, 2011

College in NYC or College on the outskirts of Baltimore?


College in NYC or College on the outskirts of Baltimore?
I'm stuck chosing between two colleges that i could be attending in the fall (depending on the one I chose). One is in NYC (to be specific is the New School in NYC) and then the other one is Loyola in Baltimore, Maryland. I can't decide if I want to go to the fast-paced/hardcore setting of NYC that might get stressful or might just be the energy I need. Or, if I'm interested in heading towards Baltimore even though its a bit far and living on the outskirts of the city. Is anyone living in Baltimore or NYC now as a college student that can describe the cultures to me? I really can't decide...
Other - United States - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Two different worlds. Nothing compares to NYC. If you are okay with that life style, go for it. If you want about half speed on that, then Loyola is your school. Both schools are excellent, it has to be what you really want. It's really a win-win. Good Luck!

Popular Posts